What Are They?
Traditional blinds, with louvers made of traditional wood slats that pivot open or closed.
Where Do They Work Best?
- Living Rooms, Dining Rooms and Bedrooms
- Any room enhanced by natural wood beauty, where wood furniture pairings build warmth and character
Why Are They a Great Choice?
- Wood Horizontal Blinds are a go-to, economical choice for privacy, light and ventilation considerations
- Tilt vanes to control light
- Very easy to clean
- Able to suit any décor, in natural, stained or painted in a brilliant range of colours
- 1 3/8”, 2” & 2 3/8” slats
- Cordless lift available with limited suppliers
- Remote tilt
- Decorative tapes and valance
Clean, dry cloth, slightly damp cloth, feather duster, or vacuum. If vacuuming, use the brush attachment.