Only Available from Graber and Hunter Douglas.
What Are They?
Flat Roman Shade – Fabric hangs straight when lowered, and gathers in horizontal folds when raised.
Hobbled Roman Shade – Fabric remains folded when completely lowered in the window.
Where Do They Work Best?
Kitchens, Bathrooms, Bedrooms, Dining Rooms, Living Rooms
Why Are They a Great Choice?
- Great choice for full privacy at night, with a full view during the day.
- Incorporate nicely into all décor styles, from formal traditional to casual contemporary
- Two styles available: elegant “hobbled” look or the tailored, “modern flat” look
- Shade nests discreetly behind its matching valance.
- Best used for the side or rear facing windows.
- Cordless Control option available in limited sizes
- Motorization Options available in limited sizes
Dusting or light vacuumming is all that is required