What Are They?
A “pull down” shade attached to a spring tension with a weighted bar in the bottom which can be adjusted to different heights. Shade can be pulled to the sill for complete privacy, or any level above for partial privacy.
Where Do They Work Best?
Kitchens, Bathrooms, Bedrooms
Why Are They a Great Choice?
- A full privacy solution for hiding night time views while allowing full daytime sunlight.
- A screenweave option diffuses the sunlight while illuminating room.
- Durable aluminum rollers provide stability, prevent warping and ensure smooth, quiet operation
- Extensive collection of classic and contemporary fabrics, including high tech light-filtering sunscreens, flame resistant fabrics, easier-to-clean vinyls or blackout panels for complete darkness
- Built in locking system secures the shade at any height
- Smooth movement, quiet operation
Cordless Lift available in limited sizes
Motorization options available in limited sizes
Vinyl shades can be wiped down with a damp cloth, while fabrics can be lightly vacuumed.