Create a Feature Wall with Frog Tape
If you’re looking for a way to add personality to a room, consider creating a unique feature wall for under $50 with these three products from the Paint Shop.
Follow along with the video or read full instructions below.
All you need is:
- A quart of ben interior paint in your favorite Benjamin Moore colour
- A roll of Frog Tape to ensure you get clean, crisp lines
- A Bennett mini roller kit that includes all your paint application essentials
Sure, FrogTape is the go-to choice among DIY’ers who need a good clean line when painting, but we see a world of possibilities with a roll of tape.
Whether it’s simple stripes or a design all your own, you can transform a room in less than a day with these easy steps:
- Choose a pattern you want and start taping! Be as creative or as simple as you wish, the possibilities are endless;
- Smooth along the tape’s edge with your hand or a clean roller to ensure the paint doesn’t bleed through;
- Apply paint until desired coverage is achieved;
- Pull the tape off when the paint is still wet at a slow, 45-degree angle;
- Pat yourself on the back for a job well done!