Only Available from Graber and Hunter Douglas.
What Are They?
Pleated Shades are similar in look to Horizontal Blinds, yet made of durable fabric folded accordion style, like a paper fan placed horizontally in the window.
Where Do They Work Best?
Living Rooms, Dining Rooms, Dens
Why Are They a Great Choice?
- Pleated Shades add style, sophistication and literal warmth to any room
- Lightweight and stack up out of sight for full sun exposure when desired
- Available in sheer, semi-private, private, room-darkening and energy efficient fabrics, which are also mould and mildew resistant.
- Additional room-darkening and privacy liners also available
- Top Down Bottom Up: Shade can be lowered from the top and raised from the bottom
- Cordless: Clean look and enhanced safety for children and pets
- Automation: Schedule your blinds to open and close remotely, giving the appearance that someone is home
- App: Control from your smartphone
Dusting or light vacuuming is all that is required.