• 21 premixed and customized colours – 236ml, 946ml
For when you need…
…a highly pigmented, oil-based stain.
• Difficult-to-stain woods such as pine, birch, maple, poplar, cherry, plywood and veneers
• Nonporous surfaces such as metal and composition surfaces, fiberglass doors and plastic mouldings
What makes it great?
• Designed to achieve intense colours on a range of surfaces Exceptional adhesion and colour control
• Easy to apply
• Gel stain is especially helpful when staining pine, as it is less prone to “splotching”.
Technical Data Sheets
TDS – Old Masters Gel Stain