What Are They?
Traditional blinds, with louvers made of composite wood slats that pivot open or closed.
Where Do They Work Best?
- Bathrooms, Kitchens or Sunrooms where sun exposure and humidity may be more intense
Why Are They a Great Choice?
- Faux Wood Horizontal Blinds are a go-to, economical choice for privacy, light and ventilation considerations
- Tilt vanes to control light
- Very easy to clean
- Faux Wood option offers beauty of real wood and is a better option for areas prone to heat, humidity and moisture
- 2”, 2.5” slats available in a wide colour range – custom-sized to your window dimensions
- Motorized tilt options available
- Decorative tapes and valance
Clean, dry cloth, slightly damp cloth, feather duster, or vacuum. If vacuuming, use the brush attachment.