For when you need…
…a pop of colour in an impressive, easy-to-achieve furniture finish.
- Upcycling old furniture to a vintage, time-worn look.
- Dressers, cabinets and hutches, tables, chairs, home accents, with tons of colours to choose from!
What makes it great?
- No prep: No priming, sanding or stripping required (Unless the surface has an old finish that may bleed when painted; then Stain Blocker should be used before painting)
- Excellent Coverage: One-coat coverage with most colors and on most surfaces
- Durable: clay chalk paint which creates a flat chalky and aged finish
- Great adhesive properties and is easy to apply
- Easily distresses for a vintage appearance
8 oz. and 15 oz. pot
Wax: Beeswax Soft
3 Varnishes: Flat, Low Luster, Satin
Image Transfer and Crackle Mediums available