For when you need…
…a pop of colour in an impressive, easy-to-achieve furniture finish.
• Dressers, cabinets and hutches, tables, chairs, home accents… limited only by your imagination!
What makes it great?
• No priming or sanding required (Unless the surface has an old finish that may bleed when painted; then Stain Blocker should be used before painting)
• Excellent coverage with a durable matte, chalky finish
• Water-based, non-toxic for quick and easy cleanup
• Easily distresses for a vintage appearance
• Many finishing options – ask a Paint Shop expert