Location: Dieppe, New Brunswick
Job type: Part time
Application Deadline: November 22, 2021
The Benjamin Moore Paint Shop in Dieppe is ready to hire and train our next Paint Pro! If working in a creative environment where you can help bring someone’s dream home to life sounds like something you would enjoy, consider becoming a part of the Paint Shop team. We have almost 40 paint and decorating stores in our network throughout Atlantic Canada and right now, we need a dedicated and highly motivated Retail Sales Associate to join our Dieppe store. The primary responsibility of the Retail Sales Associate is to provide superior service to all customers and assist the management team as needed.
- Assist all customers in a professional and timely manner.
- Provide knowledgeable assistance to customers with all product lines and services offered.
- Determine a customer’s needs by asking questions and listening to the customer’s response.
- Give knowledgeable advice and assist customers in choosing the best products for their project.
- To actively participate in all provided training programs offered by the retail store.
- To maintain merchandising standards established by store managers and/or operational managers including window displays, sales floor displays, promotional displays, etc.
- To actively participate in-store activities including unloading of trucks, stocking shelves, carrying merchandise out for customers, having the ability to lift a determined weight of merchandise, and delivering paint when needed.
- Present a professional, neat appearance, maintain a good attendance record and arrive at work at the scheduled time.
- Participate in all daily store housekeeping responsibilities that include interior/exterior maintenance, product organization, etc.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Displaying effective customer service skills on an ongoing basis.
- Having good organizational skills including the ability to do multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Being highly motivated with a strong willingness to learn.
- Being able to manage your time efficiently and appropriately.
- Must be bilingual.
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Day shift/Monday to Friday/Weekends
- Retail sales: 1 year (preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
This position involves a wide variety of tasks including bending, lifting and sitting. Individual must be able to lift at least 50 pounds.
This is a representation of the responsibilities associated with the position of Retail Sales Associate. However, other tasks do exist, and the Retail Sales Associate will be responsible for performing all other duties as directed by management.
Ready to Apply?
If this sounds like it’s for you, please apply no later than the end of business day Monday, November 22, 2021. We thank all applicants for your interest, however, only successful candidates will be contacted.