The Benjamin Moore Paint Shop in your area is hiring! This is an exciting opportunity to join Canada’s fastest-growing home decor network as a Bilingual Retail Sales Associate in Dieppe, NB. If you have an eye for colour and a flair for design, we want to hear from you! Benjamin Moore Paint Shop is dedicated to providing exceptional service for our clients and a work environment that values our employees’ contributions. If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, apply today!
- Assist all customers in a professional and timely manner.
- Answer customer telephone calls promptly and in an appropriate manner per company guidelines.
- Provide knowledgeable assistance to customers with all product lines and services offered.
- Determine a customer’s needs by asking questions and listening to the customer’s response.
- Give knowledgeable advice and assist customers in choosing the best products for their project.
- To actively participate in all provided training programs offered by the retail store.
- To maintain merchandising standards established by store managers and/or operational managers including window displays, sales floor displays, promotional displays, etc.
- To actively participate in store activities including unloading of trucks, stocking shelves, carrying merchandise out for customers, having the ability to lift a determined weight of merchandise and delivering paint when needed.
- Present a professional, neat appearance, maintain a good attendance record and arrive at work at the scheduled time.
- Participate in all daily store housekeeping responsibilities that include interior/exterior maintenance, product organization, etc.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Displaying effective customer service skills on an ongoing basis.
- Strong detail-oriented abilities and skills.
- Ability to negotiate in an effective way with customers.
- Having good organizational skills including the ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Being highly motivated with a strong willingness to learn.
- Being able to manage your time efficiently and appropriately.
- This position involves a wide variety of tasks including bending, lifting and sitting. Individual must be able to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Fluently bilingual in both French and English.
This is a representation of the responsibilities associated with the position of Retail Sales Associate. However, other tasks do exist, and the Retail Sales Associate will be responsible for performing all other duties as directed by management.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, including a group benefits plan, based on qualifications and experience.
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
- Retail Sales: 1 year (preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (preferred)
If this sounds like it’s for you, please apply no later than the end of business day January 26, 2023. We thank all applicants for your interest, however, only successful candidates will be contacted.