What Are They?
A “pull down” shade attached to a spring tension with a weighted bar in the bottom which can be adjusted to different heights. Can also be cord-operated. Shade can be pulled to the sill for complete privacy, or any level above for partial privacy.
Where Do They Work Best?
Kitchens, Bathrooms, Bedrooms
Why Are They a Great Choice?
- A full privacy solution for hiding night time views while allowing full daytime sunlight.
- A screenweave option diffuses the sunlight while illuminating room.
- Durable aluminum rollers provide stability, prevent warping and ensure smooth, quiet operation
- Extensive collection of classic and contemporary fabrics, including high tech light-filtering sunscreens, flame resistant fabrics, easier-to-clean vinyls or blackout panels for complete darkness
- Built in locking system secures the shade at any height
- Smooth movement, quiet operation
Vinyl shades can be wiped down with a damp cloth, while fabrics can be lightly vacuumed.