What Are They?
Cellular Shades are often called ‘honeycomb’ shades, made up of multiple layers of pleated fabric which form honeycomb cells.
Where Do They Work Best?
Living Rooms, Dining Rooms, Dens, Patio Doors
Why Are They A Great Choice?
- Cellular Shades transform light to fill a room with a warm, luminous glow.
- Cellular construction provides energy efficient insulation and blocks up to 99% of harmful UV rays
- Can be made to suit a wide variety of window shapes including arches, half circles, octagons, angles, or skylights
- Stack nicely out of view when full sunlight is desired
- Can be used for vertical applications such as tall windows or sliding doors
- Top Down Bottom Up: Shade can be lowered from the top and raised from the bottom
- Cordless: Clean look and enhanced safety for children and pets
- Automation: Schedule your blinds to open and close remotely, giving the appearance that someone is home
- App: Control from your smartphone
Dusting or light vacuuming is all that is required. Hairdryer also works well to remove dust or particles from within the honeycomb.