For when you need…
…a pop of colour in an impressive, easy-to-achieve furniture finish.
- Upcycling old furniture to a vintage, time-worn look
- Dressers, cabinets and hutches, tables, chairs, home accents… limited only by your imagination!
What makes it great?
- No prep: No priming or sanding required (Unless the surface has an old finish that may bleed when painted; then Stain Blocker should be used before painting)
- Excellent Coverage: One-coat coverage with most colors and on most surfaces
- Very matte finish, chalky finish
- Durable: due to the unique cross-linking feature of the paint resin system
- Water-based, non-toxic formula makes for quick and easy clean up
- Easily distresses for a vintage appearance
- Finishing options include non-yellowing polyurethane varnish (for indoor or outdoor use) or dark crème wax for a hand-rubbed luster
8 oz. pot
2 Waxes: Clear Crème and Darker Crème
3 Varnishes: Ultra-matte, Light Satin, Soft Touch
Image Transfer and Crackle Mediums available