What Are They?
A strong, rigid style that integrates well as part of a home’s permananent architecture. Shutters offer enhanced durability for hotspots and rooms over-exposed to the sun, with horizontal slats or louvers that move open and closed, protecting rooms with clean lines and grandeur.
Where Do They Work Best?
- Bathrooms, solariums, Jacuzzis, or kitchens
- Bay or bow windows
- French doors
- Specialty-shaped windows
Why Are They A Great Choice?
- The sleek, classic look of Shutters can turn a window into a stunning focal point in any room, offering the perfect combination of durability, functionality and elegance.
- Made from the highest quality outdoor grade polysatin™ or wood alloy compounds, shutters are water resistant and will not warp from moisture, crack from heat or discolour from sunlight.
- Scratches and dents won’t affect the finish or colour, since colour is fully penetrated throughout the material.
- Acoustical properties also provide noticeable noise reduction.
- Can be hinged, raised or be opened from the centre like doors, for full control of light, view and air flow.
- Can be draped for additional softness.
- Built for healthier living with major certifications including: GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified®, GREENGUARD Children & SchoolsSM Certified and GREENGUARD listed for Microbial Resistance
- Energy efficient: cellular designed louvers increase thermal efficiency and maximize UV blockage
- Child safe: the inherent design and functionality of shutters do not use cords, so children and pet safety is not a concern
- Only mild soap and water is required